March 24, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop & TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  Today is the start of the Spring Coffee Lovers blog hop. The hop goes live at 9:00am EST. I have a card and a tutorial for you.  My day begins and sometimes ends with coffee.  So of course I have to play in the blog hop every chance I get.


I used Simon Says Stamp's What's Brewing and Altenew's Coffee Talk stamp sets for my card today along with a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop. To finish off my card I add a strip of Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper and a few Tonic Studio Nuvo crystal drops.


Here's a quick tutorial on how this card came together.  Grab your cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate and  enjoy.  You can watch it here on my blog or on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.


Have a great weekend everyone. Make it a crafty one.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...