March 27, 2017

Lawn Fawn - Lawn Fawnatics Birthday Card

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I'm joining in on the fun over at Lawn Fawnatics first challenge.  So let's start this week of with a birthday celebration card. Since March is Lawn Fawn's birthday month and mine of course we have to celebrate right?!


For my birthday card I used the Lawn Fawn Baked With Love stamp set.  I colored up a bunch of images to use on several cards.  The first card I posted last week. I was in the mood for cupcakes but didn't want the calories on my hips.  LOL  So I used the remaining images for this card.  Once I get in the coloring, I'm on a roll. 


I used my Copic markers to color up these sweet images and of course my favorite Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper.  Decided to pull out my Peek-A-Boo Window die from My Favorite Things to make a little window for my mixer to sit behind.  Adding just a few hearts in the background filled in the area nicely.  I keep this card on my desk for a few days pondering if I needed to add anything else to my card.  In the end I pulled out some of my DIY enamel dots to finish off my card.

All this sweetness and not a lick of calories.  Say what?!?  That's a win-win baby!


Have a fabulous Monday everyone.  I'm off to see all the lovely cards that have been made for this birthday challenge. See ya back here soon.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...