October 4, 2016

Craft Room Organization: Ink Pad Storage

Hey hey peeps.  I know we are always looking to store our craft supplies in a quick and easy way.  I have watched a massive amount of videos to see how people store their stuff.  I think everyone is different and we all try to find what works best for us.  So today I'm sharing a video on how I stored my ink pads.

Now I said "stored" because I'm in the process of moving and I'm not sure how I will store them when I get into my new space.  Now in this video you will see how I store most of my inks.  However, I store my distress inks and memento inks separately.  I'll share a video on that tomorrow.
Okay on to the video.





Have a great day everyone.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...