May 10, 2018

Pink and Main May Release

Hey peeps.  Today is release day over at Pink and Main.  I happy to be able to share this months release with you as it's one of my favorites.  It's all about flowers, vertical sentiments and layering dies.  Something I think we can all use more of in our crafting space.

My first card is featuring the Thinking Of You Always stamp set and the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies. This image was stamped with InkOn3 Blackout Ink and colored with Copic markers.




My next card is featuring the beautiful Floral Background stamp along with the Vertical Greetings stamp and two of the Scallop Square dies. I also stamped this with InkOn3 Blackout Ink however I colored this image with my Prisma Premier color pencils.





There are also two more die sets called Stitched Squares and Scallop Rectangles as well as another stamp set called Kindness Florals available for purchase as well.  You can click on the links below to start your shopping adventures.  Have a wonderful day everyone and I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...