March 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday March Release Day

Hey peeps. Today is the day!!!  All the new products are up and available on the Technique Tuesday store.  I'm super excited for you to get your hands on the new releases. They are just incredible.

I'm sharing another card made with the Sassy Love Your Guts stamp set and the matching Sassy Love Your Guts dies.  Chocolate is a staple in the Joy household.  It has it's place right next to the coffee, donuts and sprinkles.  LOL. Yes my food categories.

For this card I drew a giant candy bar that looked like the smaller ones that come in the stamp set and colored it with my Copic markers.  I added just a little bit of "foil accents" on this one so it looked like I had peeled back the packaging.  Next I stamped on the sentiment.




I colored up a few other mini candy bars because I mean you can't have too much chocolate.  All these candy bars needed was a cute little background to be popped up on.







Head on over to the blog to check out what the other ladies have for you today.  Once you're finished make sure to grab your wallet and swing by the store and pick up the new release products.  Have a great day everyone.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...