December 11, 2017

Christmas Shaker Tags

Happy Monday everyone.  I'm back today sharing some sweet Christmas shaker tags and I'm joining in on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  Making tags is such an easy and fun way to add a special touch to your holiday gifts.

For my tags I used the Dashing Deer stamp set from MFT and the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 die-namics along with some Birthday Blowout pattern paper.  This shaker tag was a breeze to put together.  Instead of using foam tape I die cut out the shape of the tag six times to build up the thickness of the tag. This keeps the sides of the tag clean.  Since this tags are small I only needed one image inside and just a few sequins.


Adding just a banner sentiment across the top of my tag and my shaker tag was complete.






Have a great day everyone.  See you back here later in the week.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...