August 7, 2017

Holy Sprinkles!!!

Hey hey peeps. I'm kicking this week off with some of my party favorites from Uncommongoods. If you have been living under a rock and have not heard of Uncommongoods let me help you out.  Uncommongoods is a wonderful company based out of Brooklyn NY.  They are committed to offering you creative and exciting merchandise assortment from artists and small manufacturers. They also love giving back which I am a HUGE fan and have created the Better To Give Program.  Check out their story here.

If you are throwing a party or are gifting giving Uncommongoods is the best place for those unique gifts.  Need a really cool gift for the guys in your life click HERE.  Remember, you actually like your guy friends.  For the lovely ladies click HERE. Those lady friends are true gems so treat them right.

So let's start the party off with my weakness.... SPRINKLES!! Oh yes, those colorful pieces of heaven that make me ever so happy.  But wait this container of sprinkles is a party in your mouth!!!

Holy sprinkles I LOVE the combination of sprinkles, sweet crystal sugar gems and bits of chocolates in these Party Sprinkles. You get over 14oz of sugar rush in this container and all I can say is YUM!  It even come with it's own little wooden scoop for easy sprinkle distribution. (yes that is a thing)

If you are looking for a explosion of sprinkle happiness click HERE to grab these sprinkles. Now any sprinkle fan would LOVE this as a gift as well.  If you are looking for more birthday and party gift ideas you can click HERE


Okay I will see you back here tomorrow sharing with you my salty side!  Until them...sprinkle on!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...