August 10, 2017

Hold Up Wait A Minute...I Can't Find My Glasses

Hey peeps!!  Have you ever said those magic words...Hold up I can't find my glasses?  That's me EVERYDAY.  Well I have a solution for you and it's simply the cutest thing ever.  Meet my new little friend.  This eye glasses holder found HERE is the best solution ever for my misplaced eye glasses. I am always searching on my night stand for my glasses.  Either they have fallen on the floor between the bed and the night stand or behind the nigh stand.  The lenses end up being scratched and the arms messed up.  Now they rest comfortably on this little guy.


This amazing eye glasses holder is hand carved from sheesham wood and is absolutely beautiful.  The detail work is what's so eye catching in this piece of craftsmanship.  This is the perfect give for my hubby who always scratches up his glasses.  Uncommongoods also has other great guy gifts HERE.

The holder can accommodate different sizes of glasses as well.  I have several pairs that have thicker arms and they work just as well in this holder.  Ladies you can find an awesome complimentary piece HERE in the gift section.  I have the hand of Buddha jewelry stand as well. 


So stop misplacing your glasses and scratching up your lenses.  Have them resting in style where you know where they are always.  Looking for more fabulous gift ideas click HERE.


Have a fabulous day everyone.  I'll see you back here tomorrow!!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...