July 13, 2017

FBStamps - Lilac Dreams

Hey peeps.  I'm back to share with you another newly released stamp set from Fleurette Bloom. This might just be my favorite of all her floral stamp sets so far.  She has more to come. (wink wink) So here is the new Lilac Dreams stamp set.


I mean look how gorgeous this is stamp is!!  And it is a beautiful image to color.  I stamped it out in brown memento ink instead of black and used Copic markers to color it in.


Here's a closeup of the image and the coloring.  Swoon I love this image.  It's so soft and beautiful.
So easy to color and I have seen it embossed with gold and it's even more gorgeous to look at.  This stamp set is also available NOW for purchase along with the Purr-ific Kitty Cats.  If you missed that post you can see it HERE
 

For a limited time Fleurette has both of these stamps at a special bundle pack price.  Get yours before the sale is over.  Have a great day everyone.  See ya back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...