November 2, 2016

30 Day Color Challenge November 2016 Blog Hop


Hey peeps! Welcome to Day 2 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Today is the FIRST day of a THREE DAY blog hop to jumpstart your creativity. If you’re new to the coloring challenge or have any questions about the coloring challenge you can refer to this post here. If you are coming from KYMONA TRACEY's blog you are in the right place. To start at the beginning of the hop go to The Daily Marker’s blog here.

Here is my card for today. How can you not love this adorable Yeti from the Beast Friends stamp set from My Favorite Things?  He is just too cute.  I colored my image using Copic markers and paired it with some Doodlebug paper. I keep my card rather simple and just added some additional snowflakes a sentiment and a few gems. I added a little bit of shading around my sentiment as well.








Now what's a blog hop with some goodies.  There are 12 GOODIE BAGS ! That’s TWELVE CHANCES TO WIN during the three day hop. The more you comment on each hoppers blog or Instagram the more chances you have of winning. Winners will be chosen randomly FROM THE BLOGS and INSTAGRAM hop comments. The full list of winners will be announced Wed. Nov 16th 9 am. at www.thedailymarker.com (contest closes 11.13 at 11pm. EST)
Now it’s time to hop to my friend BARBARA ENGLER's blog. Thank you for your visit today and I hope to see you during the coloring challenge. Be sure to use the hashtag #thedailymarker30day so we can find your work or you can join the Facebook group here. I have the entire list of hop participants below. 

Have a great day everyone.  Happy hoping and don't forget to take some time to color!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png


Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...