September 30, 2016

Caring Hearts Blog Hop

Hey peeps!! Welcome to SugarPea Designs Caring Hearts Special Release. I am thrilled to be joining the SugarPea Designs ladies for this special hop in celebration of the upcoming 7th annual Caring Hearts Card Drive. Vera (the mastermind behind the card drive) and Jennifer McGuire along with their team of volunteers will be collecting handmade holiday cards for the elderly that live in nursing homes from October 1 to November 25. Vera will have all of the card drive details up on her blog on Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016. 

I have personally been touched by alzheimers as my father is currently dealing with this heart breaking condition.  Having seen how this disease affects my family I can only imagine how very important it is for these It's such a beautiful thing that SugarPea Designs will be donating 20% of all proceeds from the sale of CaringHearts stamp sets & dies to the Alzheimers Association.

Below are some of the amazing stamps and dies being released.  Here are my cards that I have made for the hop using the Kindness Matters, Caring Hearts, Caring Critters.







Aren't they GORGEOUS?  Here are the cards I made using this awesome stamps and dies.




Now it's time to hop around to all the lovely blog's along this hop.  If you get lost you can always return back to the beginning at Jennifer's blog.  Oh I can't wait to see what everyone has made. 


Now for the prizes:
  • SugarPea Designs is giving away the entire Caring Hearts release (3 stamp sets & 3 SugarCuts dies) to one lucky commenter.  Readers have until October 7th to comment.
  • Vera will randomly select from comments left on hop participants to give away a $25 GC to the SugarPea Designs Store.
  • SugarPea Designs will announce the release winner on their blog on Sunday, October 9th
Happy hoping everyone.  Have a fantastic Friday and I'll see you back here tomorrow for more excitement.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...